about vfs module using samba-3.0.33

Amancio Tarrito amanciotarrito at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 09:54:52 MDT 2011

Hi
      I  am Amancio.  I am compiling my vscan module with  samba-3.0.33. It
works well with 32 bit centos. But not with 64 bit  centos.
Problem:-
                 When I execute in open method , I got connect path of file( The
file  that I download using ' get ' command ) using statement '
handle->conn->connectpath ' . This works well in 32 bit centos,  But in case of
64 bit centos I am unable to get correct connectpath of file. Also I am unable
to get client ip using 'handle->conn->client_address'.

               Please give me a solution on "How to get correct connect path and
client-ip in case of 64 bit centos", it is very urgent for me .

  THANKS.