error while getting connectpath in samba with 64 bit machine

Amancio Tarrito amanciotarrito at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 04:15:52 MDT 2011

Hi all
         I am compiling my vscan module with samba-3.0.33. It works well with 32
bit centos. But not with 6y4 bit centos.
Problem:-
                When I execute in open method , I got connect path of file( The
file that I download using ' get ' command ) using statement '
handle->conn->connectpath ' . This works well in 32 bit centos, But in case of
64 bit centos I am unable to getcorrect connectpath of file.
               I hope I will get solution on "How to get correct connect path in
case of 64 bit centos".