GSoC

PRAMOD MALIBIRADAR mbpram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:13:46 MDT 2011

Hello sir,

             I am die-hard fan of Linux. I want to work on an opensource
project which is associated with Linux. I admit i am very late to approach
you, but I will try my best to make up for the lost time. I would like to
work with Linux Kernels. Can you please shed some more light on the
following projects. I am not clear with the idea of implementation and the
deliverables at the end of the project.
1. Support for SELinux.
2. Create GUI or command-line tools for displaying /proc/fs/cifs and
statistics and mount/session status.

I am good at C and understand basic working of Linux Kernel. I am keen on
taking up this projects. Please help me

Thanking you
-pramod