rescan_trusted_domains() issues

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Wed Apr 6 08:00:23 MDT 2011

After the commit  07fac35b3b1083e2fa596a62c8be18992c15d3ef , the function
"source3/winbindd/winbindd_util.c:rescantrusted_domains()" lacks the
check for "lp_allow_trusted_domains()".

See the correspond diffs:
http://git.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=07fac35b3b1083e2fa596a62c8be18992c15d3ef

Is it intended to be or just a typo?

In my (too complex) environment, some DCs are located in the remote
parts of my country and sometimes have too slow links. It results in
some long delays for winbind (ie. when "id user",  "getent passwd" etc.).

Previously, the specifying of "allow trusted domains = no" helps,
because "rescan_trusted_domains()" returned immediately. Now, it seems
that "rescan_trusted_domains()" is performed anyway, and I cannot switch
it off at all.

Regards,
Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy