Samba4 production - what is possible

Mark Rutherford mark at lowcountrybilling.com
Fri Apr 1 03:26:24 MDT 2011

We are using it for authentication - it does not serve any files to clients.
We have several Samba 3 servers that do the 'heavy lifting' like serving
files and printing.

I would suggest that if you want to take the plunge like some of us have
that you do some testing.
And when you think it's all working okay, test it again. :)

I believe there are a bunch of us out there that are using it in this
capacity quite happily without issues.
Hope this helps.