ctdb library

simo idra at samba.org
Thu Sep 30 15:37:44 MDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 12:40 -0400, Fugedy, John wrote:
> Ronnie,
>
> I'm an engineer at Honeywell and would like to obtain a copy of the CTDB
> library API. Is that possible? We want to read a CTDB database to
> extract terrain elevation at a given Lat/Lon.
>
> Any infomation in locating a copy of "libctdb.lib" would be helpful.

John,
I think you got the wrong CTDB.

I think the libCTDB you are looking for is the "Compact Terrain Database
library", while the CTDB project within Samba is the "Clustered Trivial
database" :-)

There isn't much info on the web on who is behind the libCTDB yiou are
looking for, but it is not us, sorry!

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce