Smart Card Logon

Donika Varbeva varbeva at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:37:17 MDT 2010

Good morning,

my name is Donika Varbeva I am a student in University Duisburg-Essen. I am
writing my Bachelor thesis now on the theme Identity and Access Management.
I built different IT-infrastructures using virtual machines in order to
implement and test smart card log on on Windows and Linux server. Before a
day i installed Samba 4 on my Linux server. I would like to ask You for some
more information about smart card log on implementation from a
Windows-client on the samba domain. I read lots of documents in Internet but
still there is not so much information about and i have some difficulties. I
know You probably have much more important work but if You can give me some
tips (direction) it will be very helpful.

Thank You very much in advance!

Best Regards!
Donika Varbeva