[HEIMDAL] Incorrect 'dns search path' patch

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 13:25:00 MDT 2010

  Hi Andrew,

Let me know if I can help in any way with the IPv6 bits. I am in Sunny
Sardinia at the moment but I am picking up emails etc.

Best Regards,
David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78