AW: [Samba] Upgrade to Alfa13

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:59:16 MDT 2010

On 29 September 2010 08:48, Matthieu Patou <mat at samba.org> wrote:
>  On 29/09/2010 10:44, Daniel Müller wrote:
>>
>> Hi to all,
>>
>> ist a little bit confusing for me. How are the steps I must do to update a
>> working samba 12 ads with repl. partner (samba 4 12) to samba 13 alpha?
>
> Hey I'm a bit confused by your question ;-) !
>
> Do you mean how do we do the update from alpha12.git something to alpha13
> when you have more than 1 DC ?

I believe that is what he is asking, yes.  I have also wondered the
same thing, but have not needed to do that yet.

i.e. can you just do an upgradeprovision on one machine?  Will it
automatically replicate the changes to the other one(s)?  Or will you
have to run upgradeprovision on them too?  Do you have to take them
all down at the same time to run upgradeprovision on them?  Does any
of the above change if one of the machines is running Windows?

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>