[Samba] Upgrade to Alfa13

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 07:15:43 MDT 2010

Hi

On 26 September 2010 02:20, Matthieu Patou <mat at samba.org> wrote:
> I said:
>> Perhaps upgrading-samba4.txt should say you need to compile the code
>> first before running upgradeprovision?
>
> Well I think it was implied we might add it. In any case if you really want

I think it would be a good idea to add it to avoid any confusion.

> to upgrade your provision you need to add the --full (I think the
> upgrading-samba4.txt explains it).

Well, it says that running without --full is "safest", but that --full
is more comprehensive.  So when I had to do an upgrade on my
production system a week or so ago, I did it without --full and when
it seemed to work I left it like that.

Also, yesterday I tried running upgradeprovision with --full with
alpha13 just as a test and ran into the issue of trying to call
.flags() on None.  Will post more details later in the thread where
someone else had a similar issue.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>