Import of heimdal

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Sep 24 18:31:12 MDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 12:51 +0400, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hi Andrew and Metze,
>
> I made last month an import of heimdal, but then I failed to push it to
> my repo because I was diverted.
>
> I finally take sometime now to push it.
>
> This import needs the following patches in order to build correctly:
>
> 0001-heimdal-readd-the-support-for-s4u2self-that-was-remo.patch

I've looked over the patches that were in samba, but not in heimdal, and
they are attached.

They either need to be applied to upstream heimdal (lha CC'ed), or put
into the lorikeet-heimdal repo after rebase and before the import.

I got them by doing a 'git log' on the source4/heimdal tree, munging the
patches to apply to heimdal directly and outputing them with git
format-patch.

I'll try and prepare a current lorikeet-heimdal repo shortly, but I
wanted to publish these patches, so as to avoid any confusion.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.