Samba 4 testsuite analysis

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Sep 23 02:43:59 MDT 2010

Well, okay - for the first two tests (pwdLastSet) the problem lies in
the delay:

(torture/rpc/samr.c)
>        if (torture_setting_bool(tctx, "samba3", false) ||
>             torture_setting_bool(tctx, "samba4", false)) {
>                 delay = 999999;
>                 torture_comment(tctx, "Samba3 has second granularity,
> setting delay to: %d\n",
>                         delay);
>         }
Probably this can be somewhat decremented. I don't exactly remember who
introduced that delay (gd - was it you?) - I've only adopted it for s4
as well - since with the default one it didn't work at all.

Matthias