Samba 4 testsuite analysis

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Sep 23 02:19:30 MDT 2010

Hi Jelmer,

nice that you share my opinion - which I've stated already. We really
need to do some performance improvements on "make test".
Have I understood it correctly that part of the problem lies in the
"fsync"s in the LDB transaction code? Probably we could add some bypass
code for them when run under "make test".

Greets,
Matthias