AFS token issue in samba 3.5.5? [solution]

Chris Garrison ecgarris at iupui.edu
Fri Sep 17 13:14:16 MDT 2010

  So, the code is under source3/smbd/service.c and the
WITH_FAKE_KASERVER block of code is right below the canonicalization
check code.

I just moved that small block of fake_kaserver code above the other
block and it does create a token before making the check, and therefore
passes the check and succeeds now.

Is there a more elegant way to accomplish this, or should I submit it as
a bugfix?

Thank you,

Chris