Question about programming libsmbclient.so

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:22:32 MDT 2010

Thanks for your reaction,

I know that the api is described in libsmbclient.h, and that I need to
program the library, in stead of the program, I
was assuming that was clear in my email.

But the documentation in the header file is not about writing a
program using the library, at least I need more documentation.
Where can I find it?

Stef