net error - still not corrected

David Gonzalez info at dghvoip.com
Wed Sep 15 15:54:34 MDT 2010

Thanks Tridge and Kamen,

My net is now working back again.

I'll wait on your push and I'll fetch or pull, I'm not very familiar with
git.

But thanks anyway, this problem had crawled in one or two weeks ago, and
although I detected it, I found not too much attention to my posts on the
list so I decided to wait for a more heard person to post about it so it got
fixed.

Keep the god work, you're all good people.

---
... Chi va piano va sano e va lontano.
David Gonzalez H.
DGHVoIP - OPEN SOURCE TELEPHONY SOLUTIONS
Phone Bogotá: +(57-1)289-1168
Phone Medellin: +(57-4)247-0985
Mobile: +(57)315-838-8326
MSN: david at planetaradio.net