How install scannedonly-0.20 on samba 3.5.4

TerryAyala terryayala at navegante.com.sv
Wed Sep 15 12:26:01 MDT 2010

Hi all I installed Ubuntu Linux server beta Maverick 10.10 with samba version
3.5.4 which is included in the vfs module that works with scannedonly for
real-time scanning for viruses, anyone knows any manual installation of this
software and I tried with this link
http://renatogodois.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/samba-scannedonly-antivirus-para-compartilhamento/
and gives me an error of Last token seen: u Garbled time.
when I run the command. / configure in / usr/local/src/scannedonly-0.20

Regards and Thanks

Terry