[Patch] myldap-pub.py

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 03:57:18 MDT 2010

On 09/09/2010 05:52 PM, Lukasz Zalewski wrote:
> On 09/09/2010 05:43 PM, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
>> Hi Lukasz,
>>
>> yeah - now it's fine.
>>
>> Btw: Luke, metze, should we include this in our source tree?
>>
>> Matthias
>>
> Matthias,
> I'm fine with it, but its really metzes call :). There are few things to
> clean up, and few things marked TODO (such as domain trusts import).
> I have another version of that script (with the ability to remove
> attributes after they have been processed).
>
> P.S. I will be using this script to do our ldap -> s4 migration very soon
>
> Regards
>
> Luk

Matthias, all
Attached is patch 3. I have added the ability to remove some of the
attributes before they get processed (input ones) and after (output).
This should be useful in trimming down the data and making the import
easier when ldap backed is littered or broken
AFAICR metze wanted to have torture test that goes with this, so i'm not
sure if it should be added just yet

Regards

Luk