DNS dynamic updates

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Fri Sep 10 02:32:22 MDT 2010

  Hi Andris,

I put the samba technical list in copy because maybe more than once
wants to know about it.

On 10/09/2010 11:06, Andris Lismanis wrote:
> I have tried setting up Samba4 on few servers and has worked really well
> apart from Dynamic updates. I have re-read the documentation on official
> Samba4 wiki page but there is no clear instructions on how to configure
> bind9 so that it works in conjunction with Samba4. Can you please update
> the documentation on how to set this up, including permissions etc.

Well I have no problem with the documentation to setup dynamic dns so it
must be quite sufficient :-), of course we can improve it but first can
you tell me your pb, what are the symptoms ? when do you encounter this
pb ?

Cheers.
Matthieu

--