upgrade samba 4 alpha9 to samba 4 alpha 11-error

Maurizio Marini Gmail marini.maurizio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:25:32 MDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Matthieu Patou <mat at samba.org> wrote:
>  Dear users of samba4,
>
> If you don't push it a bit harder to type emails correctly and search a
> little bit why should I push a little bit to help you ?

Sorry Mat,
my english is bad :/
I try to be more accurate.
On the 24th of August, I installed samba4 on a lenny 5.0.5 box.
I used git as suggested by wiki.

git clone git://git.samba.org/samba.git samba-master; cd samba-master

Now i wonder: how can i get the git version of my samba tree?
I suppose i should use git command, but issuing
git --help
doesn't helped me.

Hopefully you will apreciate my effort and sorry again :)

--
Maurizio Marini