samba 4 alpha 12, tdb 1.2.3, tevent 0.9.9, ldb 0.9.13

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Sep 5 14:45:37 MDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 23:10 +0300, Sassy Natan wrote:
> Let me know if u need some help.
Thanks! Any help testing would be appreciated. We also need to make sure
that the WHATSNEW file is up to date.

> I have already build debian pkgs based on your previous work.
> I was based on a 2 weeks old git version.
There is now also an up to date snapshot (latest git revision) in Debian
experimental.

Since last week we also have nightly builds of Samba 4 and OpenChange
for Ubuntu using the new dailydebs feature of Launchpad. See
https://launchpad.net/~samba-team/+archive/ppa/

> Does Andrew plan to tag a new version also?
Yeah, we will create a new tag in Git when alpha12 is released.

Cheers,

Jelmer