samba 4 alpha 12, tdb 1.2.3, tevent 0.9.9, ldb 0.9.13

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Sep 5 12:49:15 MDT 2010

I'd like to do another alpha release of Samba 4 soon. To make it
possible for distributions to build this alpha release against released
versions of the dependencies, I'd also like to tar up new releases of
tdb, tevent and ldb.

I'm not aware of any current issues that would block releases for these
packages at the moment; can anybody think of bugs that should be fixed
before I do these releases, or perhaps have objections for other
reasons?

Cheers,

Jelmer