regenerating secrets.keytab

Aaron Solochek aarons-samba at aberrant.org
Fri Sep 3 07:25:44 MDT 2010

On 09/03/2010 01:11 AM, Matthieu Patou wrote:

> "Andrew Bartlett" <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> This is sent by upgradeprovision when something really unexpected happened ... send the full output.

That was the full output.  I turned on debugging and the problem was that it was:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/share/samba/setup/provision.smb.conf.dc'

indeed, my setup was located at the default /usr/local/samba/share/setup

I would suggest that the script check the default, and also that the actual
error get reported even if --debugall and -d2 aren't specified (I don't know
which actually enabled that error to show up).

But anyway it looks like it specifying the setup directory solved my problem,
and I really should have checked the debugging output myself, so I apologize for
that.

Thanks for the help.

-Aaron