No subject

Wed Oct 20 02:45:58 MDT 2010

help in this regard then it will be really helpful for me. :)

I have uploaded, samba log 100 and network capture in
http://www.box.net/shared/4ruu2orttz

Further Analysis
Study of network capture, I found packet number 2571 (with FID 0x1175)
in attached capture doesn't have any close request. So hoping all file handler is not got closed.

Please let me know, if i can recover/force change this behavior, My share is only readable (only delete is possible, and working in workgroup environment). So locking is not required to use locking in my environment.

My requirement is to delete file @any condition

configuration file looks like

[global]
workgroup=Workgroup