No subject

Wed Oct 20 02:45:58 MDT 2010

challenge are produced using generate_random_buffer().
So, it doesn't use anything related to machine account or machine name.
So, which is the part that is produced using the machine account or machine
name, so that the server can use that value to verify the authenticity
later?

Warm Regards,
Narendra

Visit my blogs at: