Samba 3 to Samba 4 Migration.

William E Jojo w.jojo at hvcc.edu
Fri Oct 29 06:52:01 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

So I could also make it the standard containers to do a full migration into the Samba 4 AD tree? I was hoping to further test this by performing Tridge's replication example using migrated Samba 3 users into Samba 4 and then replicate to Server 2008R2 - which, of course, would be most impressive!

The goal is to auth users in the new Samba 4 AD using the old Samba 3 passwords in addition to integrating 2008R2 Federated Services (longer term).

Bill