Samba 3 to Samba 4 Migration.

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Fri Oct 29 06:20:40 MDT 2010

On 29/10/2010 12:18, William E Jojo wrote:

> [...]

Hi Bill,
please use attached script which has a small bugfix applied to it. Note,
that trusts import is not implemented yet (maybe we should remove it
from the list of available options). Also the script is not python 2.4
friendly so please use 2.6 version

Michael, all,
I will send another diff file with the fix applied to it tomorrow

Regards

Luk