Samba 4: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND error

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Wed Oct 27 10:26:48 MDT 2010

Aaron,

well if you've only installed s4 and provisioned the domain then for
sure you don't make use of them. But is this error
(WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND) only displayed under certain commands (eg
--trusted-domains) and do otherwise the logins work? Or do work only
some user/password combinations and others not?

Please explain this a bit more.