samba winbind + waffle: bringing SSO to humans

dB. dblock at dblock.org
Wed Oct 27 06:08:28 MDT 2010

I am glad to hear that the Samba team is interested, now the big question is whether anyone on the Samba team is going to write some code ;)

It would be nice if someone motivated and qualified could take a stab at implementing a waffle IWindowsAuthProvider (Java code that uses JNA for native access) and exposing the buffer-level functions in Samba's SSPI-level libraries.

dB. @ dblock.org
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York