[Samba] Upgrade to Alfa13

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:33:55 MDT 2010

Hi Konstantin

It is best to ask questions like this on the samba-technical list,
because I am not an expert.

On 22 October 2010 15:09, Konstantin Pobudzey <5836000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Michel
>
> I did steps suggested ,but now have errors like this :
>
> [root at dc1 source4]# scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s
> /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf
> Creating a reference provision
> Copy privilege
> Update base samdb by searching difference with reference one
> Bad talloc magic value - unknown value
> Aborted

I think that is probably caused by a bug.  Someone on samba-technical
should be able to advise you.  e.g. they might ask you to run this
under valgrind or something to get more information about what the
problem is.

Did you get this error with Samba 4.0.0 Alpha 13?  Or with a version from GIT?

I have copied my reply to samba-technical.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>