[Samba] SAMBA 4 ACL support

brendan powers brendan0powers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:12:19 MDT 2010

Samba4 stores its permissions in extended attributes. ntfs-3g would
not only have to support NT permissions, but also export them in a
format that samba expects. I've thought about posting on the ntfs-3g
list about this, but never got around to it.

I've never used "ntvfs handler = linuxuid" and permissions work fine
for me. What does it do?