joining a a DC via vampire fails

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Thu Oct 21 10:52:37 MDT 2010

Hi Frank,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 06:03, Frank Gruman <fgatwork at verizon.net> wrote:
> Kamen,
> I pulled latest today and tried to vampire again.  Still no joy.  I have
> attached the last part of the log (I forgot to turn up the scrollback
> buffer on my terminal window).  If you need the complete output I can
> rerun the vampire after a little cleanup.

Hmm.. very interesting.
Thanks for the log!
I thought I've hit another problem we currently have with schema,
but now looking the log file it seems this is not the case.
I will try to figure out what is wrong out of this log and come back to
you soon. I hope you will be willing test a possible patch I might come
up with?

--
Regards,
Kamen