Need a good way to deal with 'relax' security

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Oct 18 03:53:19 MDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

no problem for me - I've reopened the bug report. Regarding different
controls: I wonder if this won't make everything too complex to achieve.
If we would like to achieve this then we should use RELAX for OpenLDAP
and some other RELAX for our actual uses in the dsdb code.
It's much better if we start looking at the PERMISSIVE_MODIFY control -
probably this can substitute RELAX at least in some cases.

Greets,
Matthias