s4: Patch for fixing LDB integer save operations on big-endian platforms

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Oct 15 13:08:40 MDT 2010

Okay, this is the latest patch proposal:
http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=mdw/samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=26121b2ea1c7c6fce0589b1db89e385ea1367dd9

This change from "samldb.c" I would like to keep:
> -       ret = ldb_msg_add_fmt(ac->msg, "msDS-SecondaryKrbTgtNumber",
> "%u", krbtgt_number);
>
> +       ret = samdb_msg_add_uint(ldb, ac->msg, ac->msg,
>
> +                                "msDS-SecondaryKrbTgtNumber",
> krbtgt_number);
I really add an unsigned number here to an attribute. Therefore this
should be right.

Greets,
Matthias