long name of provision in torture tests

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Fri Oct 15 01:22:43 MDT 2010

Dear all,

I discovered lately that having too long environment name in torture
test (ie. vampire_dc or fl2008r2) will cause pb on tests as the OS won't
allow the creation of a socket with a too long path/name.
The direct consequence of this is that on some server of the build farm
some tests are failing, I have a workaround in my repo that'll push soon
but it would be great if in the same we started to reduce the name of
the environment so that we can keep a clean situation.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org