s4: Patch for fixing LDB integer save operations on big-endian platforms

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Oct 15 01:12:24 MDT 2010

Dear s4 developers,

since ekacnet pointed out that one of my latest patches broke the
big-endian platforms, I've done some investigations in our current
source code and found much more problematic integer save operations (not
only mine). I've created the following patch:
http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=mdw/samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=e3eac107789c2966937646243bacd02c46d35e60

Basically all informations are described there. Probably it would be
very nice if someone could test it on a big-endian platform since I
don't have one and to able to see if it really works (full "make test").

Cheers,
Matthias