s4: remove calls "samdb_result_uint", "samdb_result_int64", "samdb_result_uint64" and "samdb_result_string"

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Oct 14 02:07:31 MDT 2010

s4 developers,

I would like to remove the mentioned calls since they became obsolete
quite some time ago. At the moment they're only wrappers to certain
"ldb_msg_find_attr_as_*" LDB library calls with the exact same signature.

Therefore I offer the proposal to substitute all such calls with the
appropriate "ldb_msg_find_attr_as_*" routines and drop them.

Any objections about such a patch?

Cheers,
Matthias