libcli/security merge

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 12 00:03:36 MDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 10:17 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Guenther,
>
> I've again updated my sid-code-merge3 branch with a rebase on current
> master, as it again required manual conflict resolution.
>
> It passes 'make test' in both Samba3 and Samba4, but I'm unsure how you
> wish me to proceed with with patches.

I've tidied up the patches a *lot* today, and the sid-code-merge3 branch
is now much smaller, as I've just merged the header changes (only).

I'm hoping to work with Tridge to sign off on these patches, if he
approves (I do want a second eye over the security descriptor changes in
particular).

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.