Review request

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Mon Oct 11 08:13:18 MDT 2010

Matthias,

Sorry for asking but, as long as I read the code,
you are replacing a code that returns some string, with code
that returns empty string (but now with a FIXME comment).
Both implementation are incorrect as long as I understood.
So my question is -> what is the benefit from this change?

An if my understanding is correct, then I should suggest you
to implement a test that reveals what the real behavior should be.
This test will fail and thus remind us we have something to do.
What I see now is masking the problem with another problem
with a FIXME comment :)

--
CU,
Kamen