samba winbind + waffle: bringing SSO to humans

dB. dblock at dblock.org
Sat Oct 9 16:55:14 MDT 2010

I was thinking that the implementation is a JNA-based piece of code included in waffle, rather than the other way around.

That said, we would be totally open to re-licensing anything under whatever other license if, say, Samba was interested in including the project or parts of it into its distribution. Our goal is to help.

cheers
dB.

PS: It's so sad that licensing may prevent one piece of free open-source software to work with another ...

dB. @ dblock.org
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York