Problems creating a new VFS module

Sergio Lopes slopes at iportalmais.pt
Fri Oct 8 03:56:44 MDT 2010

Hi,

I have installed on my server a samba server, that was not me who
compiled it ( Sernet-samba 3.4.3-26 ). Do i have to compile all the
source code of Samba to be able to put a new vfs module working? Do i
have to replace the samba server that i have installed now? or is it
enough to only compile and install the new vfs module. ( in my case just
compile the file examples/VFS/skel_opaque.c )

Thanks in advance,
Sergio Lopes