samldb and associated patches

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Oct 3 04:23:26 MDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

ah - sorry you've started already an autobuild trial. Since I've
launched one only about the basic patches (const & types fixing).

Regarding the PDC name changes: assure yourself against Windows. If you
have no replication partner you get "" back.

Regarding the replmd link value checking: memmem? I did it only to match
the other "memmem" search operation - a bit below in the code. It's
nicer to have it consistent.

Greets,
Matthias