autobuild failure for task source4 during test

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Tue Nov 30 16:51:34 MST 2010

I've now updated the intermittent test failure script to send emails
to samba-cvs at samba.org. The next time we have an intermittent test
failure, we should get an email like the one below.

It runs the test every 2 hours, which gives us a good chance to find
intermittent tests before they affect too many developers. The logs of
intermittent tests are kept, with URLs given in the emails, so we can
compare the logs over time and hopefully get a good clue as to what is
failing.

Cheers, Tridge

-----
Subject: autobuild: intermittent test failure detected

The autobuild test system has detected an intermittent failing test in
the current master tree.

The autobuild log of the failure is available here:

   http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2010-12-01-0042/flakey.log

The source3 build logs are available here:

   http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2010-12-01-0042/source3.stderr
   http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2010-12-01-0042/source3.stdout

The source4 build logs are available here:

   http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2010-12-01-0042/source4.stderr
   http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2010-12-01-0042/source4.stdout

The top commit at the time of the failure was:

commit 2b0905aeaecdc7fabad5661b4c726500f613be39