[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.0pre2

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Tue Nov 30 03:58:12 MST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 04:57:18PM +0100, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> ok, there seem to be several reasons to sync from the master branch again.
> That will delay the release, but is certainly better than a broken
> release.
> If there are no objections, I will do the rebase by the end of this week. 
> If anyone would like to veto, please raise your hand as soon as possible.

Ok, sync has been done (see commit e6c93277d).

Can we go ahead with 3.6.0pre2 now? Or are there any issues that need to
be addressed before the next release?


Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

More information about the samba-technical mailing list