Build farm hosts

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon Nov 29 02:51:11 MST 2010

On 29/11/2010 12:33, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 10:24 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
>> as we are willing to test the s4 build on more and more hosts in the
>> build farm I'm asking you if it's possible to install some additional
>> components on two SerNet build hosts:
>>
>> - On "SerNet-AIX" there are missing the Python2.5.4 development headers
>  From looking at the config logs it seems like the python 2.6 headers are
> installed but we're failing to use them for some reason (we can find
> python2.6-config but can't use it). Have you investigated this?
I did, I have a patch somewhere to revalidate.
In short we have to do a special test on aix to change
conf.check_python_headers(mandatory=True)
conf.check_python_headers(mandatory=False) but add a couple of more test
(and exit if one fail) to check for the headers.

Ask ita for more explanations.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou