SYSTEM vs RELAX in lsa

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Nov 25 01:40:25 MST 2010

Hi tridge,

the best explaination you will find in my dochelp request which was also
logged on "cifs-protocol". Basically we have to deny modifications of
trusted domain and secret objects over LDAP.

Now I've seen about the possibility of untrusted connections. I'm
working on a patch which uses this one - should be much safer, or?

Cheers,
Matthias