Extending Samba 4 schema for OSX GPO support

Aubrey Ekstrom aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com
Tue Nov 23 16:03:18 MST 2010

Hi Michael,

I figured it out. Thanks for your help :).

Aubrey Ekstrom | Systems Administrator | Proclivity Systems
22 West 19th St., Ninth Floor, New York, NY 10011 | 646-237-3727
http://www.proclivitysystems.com

This message is the property of Proclivity Systems, Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s), and may contain material that is
confidential and privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you are not the intended recipient, reliance or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited; please contact the sender and delete all
copies.

On 23 November 2010 23:12, Aubrey Ekstrom
<aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Sure. I was looking through the Samba 4 files and docs trying to find the command line utilities to do that. Now that I know what I am looking for I will figure out how to use them and let you know the results.

ldbadd and ldbmodify work similarly to ldapadd and ldapmodify if
you're familiar with those.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>
---------