Request to un-deprecate tevent_loop_allow_nesting()

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Nov 22 13:27:19 MST 2010

On Monday, November 22, 2010 09:00:06 pm Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> #define TEVENT_DEPRECATED 1
> #ifdef _DEPRECATED_
> #undef _DEPRECATED_
> #endif
> #define _DEPRECATED_
> #include <tevent.h>

I'm sure it would (although I haven't tried it yet), however that is a bit
more coarse-grained that I would like (in that it will affect every header). I
really do want to know about deprecated functions and I do want to avoid using
them. I just don't see how to avoid using this one.

(I could also avoid the warning message by just turning it off on the compiler
command line, also not what I'm trying to do).

Brad