Change objectSid value

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sat Nov 20 03:59:53 MST 2010

It is possible, but not so easily (also Windows denies it in general).
You have to call "./ldbedit -H
/usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb.d/<domain name in DC format>.ldb
--editor=vi" in order to make it work and skip the related samldb checks.
But be aware that such changes could lead to issues (replication
breakages...) therefore we not really suggest to do it.

Matthias