samba4 as DC in 2008 R2 Forest

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Fri Nov 19 05:01:41 MST 2010

Hi Scott,

I think you've hit certain deficiencies we have in replication code currently.
This error happen for sure when you try to replicate from an Exchange
provisioned AD.
If joining WinDC is the only think you want to test, then I could suggest
you to wait a little so that fixes make their way to master.
But if you need to test Samba4 further, I will send you an up-to-date patch
you can test with?

--
CU,
Kamen Mazdrashki